dinsdag 23 september 2008

Lamborghini Diablo SVR

Yesterday, I saw pictures of a Lamborghini Diablo SVR on autoblog.nl. While reading the article, I remembered I saw this Lambo in Francorhamps... twice! (Belcar 2006 & SpaItalia 2008)
While I was taking some pics in front of the Racing-hotel, the friendly owner (from Waregem - JacCars / lots of Lambo's, old Alfa's...) told me 'bout the racing-history of this car.
Only 32 ex. of this Lamborghini Diablo SVR (SV modificate Racing) were made to star in a 'Diablo SVR-exclusive' cup. (Something like the Yaris-Cup, but with real cars...)
The SVR weighs 1385 kg. (190kg. less than the normal SV), has a V12 engine with 547hp (SV : 517hp) and 18 inch OZ-racing rims.
This car raced from 1996 till 1999 to be replaced by the Diablo GTR (600hp.)
Link : the original article on Autoblog.nl

Geen opmerkingen: